Love Song



Wild World - Cat Stevens

I choose this song because I listened it on a skins episode and I loved it so much . This song tells a story about one girl that leaves his man and  she breaks his heart. He tells her to take care wherever she goes and he tells her that he doesn't want to see her sad too. The lyrics is kinda emotional and the song is very catchy. I heard so many diferent versions about this song but the original version is from Cat Stevens a singer and compositor who made the lyrics and the music of this song. I liked this song because I love skins and when I listened this song on the serie I loved the scene and then I watched again like 10 times more and then I was obsessed with the song.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The wall

Horror movie

What is in the Paris climate agreement?