1st my world

ITALY

In 4th of April we went to Italy. I really loved the trip, first we went to Pisa and we visit the pisa tower, then we went to Florence and we slept in the alberg, I really loved sleep in the alberg because it was so funny in the night, I laughed a lot. After Florence we went to Rome and it was so beautiful but I prefered Florence than Rome. In Rome there was a lot of people and it was so annoying when we went to The Vatican because of people. I really loved the hotel of Rome, it was very beautiful but at night we couldn't go at the rooms of our friends. We spent last night in the cruise, I think it was the funniest part of the trip because we went to the disco and we met boys and girls of Huesca and they were so nice and kind. It was so nice because we were all togheter at the night and we danced and all this stuff. I really enjoyed all the trip and I hope we could go another time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The wall

Horror movie

What is in the Paris climate agreement?