3rd my world

SERIES I HAVE ALREADY SEEN

Today I want to talk about two tv series I have already seen because I liked these series a lot and I want to recommend them. The first serie I have seen is Pretty Little Liars, this serie in particular it is so long, it lasts 7 seasons and 25 chapters of 40 minutes in each season. But the thing is that it's so entretaining because they are trying to solve a mystery, there is someone called 'A' that starts to send them strange messages after her friend Allison dies. The serie is long but worths it because since the first chapter you want to know who is 'A', along the series happen so many things that makes you don't want to leave seeing it and that's a point because doesn't make the serie boring. I recommend it if you want to see a long serie and you have time to watch it. The other serie I recommend is 'Skins', this is my favorite serie in the world, if I had to choose want it would be skins without a doubt. The serie explains the daily life of a group of teenagers and in each chapter they focus in only one member of the group explaining his life, I think this serie it's short for me because the chapters last 30 minutes and there are only 12 in each season.The serie has 7 chapters and every two seasons talks about a different group of teens. I recommend this serie because I think that in this series many people would feel identified  with his characters. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Horror movie

The wall

What is in the Paris climate agreement?