Experiences


There are 3 experiences of my life that I have already had and one that I haven't had yet

1) I have already travelled to Russia with my mother. The last time I went to Russia was like 4 years ago to see my relatives, at the time we aren't going because of the money but i really like to go. When I was little we were always travelling to Russia and I have really good memories of the trips.



2) I have already been in a Justin Bieber concert. I went to the concert on the 22nd November and I really loved, Im a Justin's fan since 2013 and I've been waiting so many years for this moment. It was one of the best experiences of my life and I will never forget it



3) I have already adopted two guinea pigs. At the end of April we went to search to Olot two guinea pigs because the owner had too much guinea pigs and she didn't have space to have them all and she gave us 2.


Experiences I haven't had already

1)  I haven't travelled around the whole world yet. When I grow up I will travell all the world because I love travelling and that's my life goal.















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The wall

Horror movie

What is in the Paris climate agreement?