2nd my world


My favourite youtubers

In youtube there are too many people who make videos to entretain the audience. I don't watch often youtube but when I watch it I like to laugh and my favourites youtubers are: Auronplay, Stoyunapringada and Wismichu. I started to follow Auron and Wismichu like 3 years ago because I laughed too much with their videos. When I watch their videos I really have a good time and I literally watch them grow up like youtubers and their evolution on youtube. The last youtuber is Soyunapringada (Esty) I have known her 3 or 4 months ago but never watched none of her videos. But a week ago I watched a video and I fell in love with her totally, she represents me 100% of the time, I love her because I never watched any youtuber like her, she is so original and she tells things like they are and she is 100% transparent in her videos, she doesn't care what people say. I really identify myself with her because of the lenguage she employs and all the stuff.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The wall

Horror movie

What is in the Paris climate agreement?